Toilet Installation & Repair in Westchester County
From Clogging to Leaking, We’ll Get the Job Done Right
Few plumbing problems are as viscerally irritating as a clogged or overflowing toilet. Toilet troubles are a nasty nuisance, and something you want dealt with ASAP. That’s why at VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air, we provide fast and efficient Westchester County toilet installation and repair. Whether you are looking for an upgrade that’ll last you for years to come or you just need a quick fix to get your current appliance up and running again, our experienced plumbing technicians are equipped with the tools and training to get the job done right.
We stand by our products and services, only offering the highest quality makes and models of equipment from industry-leading brands. In many cases, we can also provide same-day service, so your bathroom is never in disarray for long. And with approval from HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List, as well as great reviews from customers across our community, you can always trust our work to meet the highest standards. Call VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air today to schedule toilet installation and repair in Westchester County, Ossining, Peekskill, and Lower Manhattan —we’ll make sure you always feel like a king on that porcelain throne!
Call VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air today at (914) 506-5752.
High-Quality Toilet Repairs in Westchester County, NY
Did you know that a leaking toilet can waste up to 7,500 gallons of water each year? Just think about how much that can increase your water bill! Some people assume that the best way to deal with a clogged toilet is just to use a plunger, and in many cases, this is true. But for problems like severe blockages or frequent leaks, you should always call a plumber. Trying to solve these issues with liquid drain cleaners just eats away at your pipes, and a standard plunger will only take you so far. Moreover, waiting to deal with severe issues may cause your toilet to overflow, which isn’t something anyone wants to deal with.
At VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air, we can quickly take care of:
- Leaking toilets
- Poorly flushing toilets
- Running toilets
- Clogged toilets
- Broken toilet valves
- Cracked toilet tanks
- Backflow issues
Install a New Toilet for Greater Efficiency
When exactly is it time to upgrade to a new toilet? That all depends. Sometimes, the root of toilet issues lie deeper within your plumbing system. You could be dealing with a broken pipe, or a clogged sewer line, for instance. However, if your toilet is older and has increasingly been prone to malfunctioning, it may be more cost-efficient to replace it altogether.
You may want to call VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air for toilet installation in Westchester County if:
- There are visible cracks in your tank or bowl: If you find that there is often water pooling around your toilet, you may be dealing with a more complicated problem than a standard leak. Check to see if the tank is cracked in any way. If it is, you will likely have to replace the whole appliance. Meanwhile, if the toilet seems to be working fine – as in not running or backing up – but you are still finding puddles of water on the floor, then there is likely a crack in the bowl. In these cases too, it’s usually better to just replace your toilet altogether.
- Your toilet is unstable: What does your toilet feel like when you sit down on it? If it is wobbly or unstable, you should always call a plumber. In some cases, fixing the problem could be as simple as tightening a few bolts. However, if the space underneath your toilet is rotting, and water has seeped into the floor, you will want to get it replaced. This often happens when a toilet was not installed properly in the first place, which is why it’s always a good idea to have a professional take care of your toilet when you are first putting it in.
- Your water bills keep going up: As mentioned above, leaky toilets can cost you a lot of money. That’s why if you notice that your water bill is steadily rising, and you happen to find any other issues with your toilet, too, you will probably need to install a new one. Most toilet problems are repairable, but like all plumbing equipment, once it starts to lack efficiency, and ends up costing you more just to operate, it’s better to just replace your toilet with a modern, more energy-efficient model.
- Your toilet is old/no longer accommodates your needs: A well-made and well-maintained toilet can last up to 50 years. However, if your toilet is on the older side, and increasingly does not meet your needs, it may be better to install a new one. As mentioned above, newer toilets are more energy-efficient, and tend to work better for bigger households. Older toilets also usually have round bowls, which are simply less comfortable. If you no longer like the way your toilet feels or looks, or your current toilet cannot accommodate the needs of your growing household, it’s probably better to just bite the bullet and get a new one. At VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air, we can provide you with a range of excellent options, including two-piece toilets, one-piece toilets, wall-hung toilets, and even smart toilets!
- Your toilet frequently clogs, leaks, or overflows: While the occasional toilet leak or back-up is almost inevitable, these type of issues should not happen more than once or twice a year. If you are constantly calling a plumber to repair toilet problems, it’s usually more cost-effective to just upgrade to a new one.
Trust Our Westchester County Toilet Pros!
When you call VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air for Westchester County toilet replacement or repair, you’re sure to get a great deal, thanks to our flat rates and transparent estimates. We believe the foundation of any good plumbing company is honesty, which is why we will never tack on any fees or surcharges without telling you. VP Plumbing, Heating & Air proudly serves Mount Kisco, New Rochelle, Peekskill, Rye, Scarsdale, Trumbull, and surrounding areas.
We also offer a variety of money-saving specials, to make our plumbing services more affordable for everyone. Plus with Spanish-speaking services, VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air is able to accommodate a wider range of clients than many of our competitors. Call today, and hire a family-owned and operated plumbing company backed by 30 years of experience.
Respectful of surroundings and polite.- Gregory K.
The experiences and services were the best I've ever had!- Derrick E.
It went very well.- A Satisfied Customer
They had an excellent customer service- A Satisfied Customer
Everything was good.- A Satisfied Customer