Shower Installation & Repair in Westchester County
Everyone Deserves to Enjoy a Quality Shower
From poor water pressure to water heater problems, there are many things that can interfere with a comfortable shower. But how do you know when it’s time to have your shower serviced? Sure, a little limescale on the showerhead or rust on the taps is one thing, but when is the larger problem not with your plumbing system, but with your shower itself?
At VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air, we offer Westchester County shower installation and repair so you can always enjoy the comfortable and relaxing shower you deserve. For 30 years, our highly trained plumbers have been going above and beyond to provide superior equipment to area homeowners, and we always stand by our products and services. We pride ourselves on excellent work ethic, and a passion for customer care. Our rates are also highly affordable, and with our honest, family-owned and operated company, you’ll never have to deal with any hidden fees or last-minute surcharges Call today to schedule shower repair and installation in Westchester County, and get ready for the shower experience you’ve been missing.
VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air is available by phone now at (914) 506-5752. Schedule your shower installation or shower repair today!
Expert Westchester County Shower Repairs
VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air believes that your shower should be your sanctuary. We believe no one should have to put up with leaky, unreliable shower equipment, or spotty, weak water pressure. We believe that you deserve a shower that always feels secure and relaxed, and we believe that you should be able to get it at a reasonable price. Fortunately, we offer shower repairs in Westchester County to accommodate all your needs. We promise to work quickly, to get your shower up and running again ASAP. Our experienced professionals are backed by decades of experience, so we know how to diagnose issues right away, and provide repairs built to last. And with tools and equipment for every type of shower, we have what it takes keep everyone in your household feeling clean and comfortable.
Call today for shower repairs including:
- Shower Door Repair: If your shower door is off its hinges or track, you can count on us to return it to its proper alignment again, helping to prevent water from leaking out onto your floor. And speaking of leaks…
- Shower Leak Repair: It can be hard to spot leaks in the shower, since you’re already surrounded by water, but if you detect a drip coming from your traps or showerhead, we promise we can take care of it. And while we’re on the topic of showerheads…
- Showerhead Repair: VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air can easily fix any leaks or clogs you may be dealing with in your current showerhead. We may also be able to swap your current model out for a new one, upgrading you to parts that will function more efficiently and waste less water.
- And more!
When to Install a New Shower in Westchester County
There’s no bad reason to upgrade your shower set-up. Maybe your family has grown, and you need to install a bathtub for the kids. Maybe you’re dealing with some mobility issues, and it’s beneficial for you to put in support bars. Or maybe you’re remodeling your home, and simply want something a little more stylish. However, there are times when you may need to upgrade your shower components—or risk dealing with nasty water and property damage. Keep reading to learn more, and remember that VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air is always here for your Westchester County shower replacement needs:
Top reasons to call for shower replacement include:
- Constant Leaks: As mentioned above, shower leaks are not something to ignore. In addition to affecting your ability to enjoy your shower, even a slow leak can drain 150 gallons of water per day, which translates to roughly 4,500 gallons a month. This in turn leads to rising water costs for you. To keep your shower safe, effective, and energy-efficient, always take care of leaks.
- Poor Water Pressure: There are so many things that can cause poor water pressure in your shower, from problems with your main shut-off valve to unseen pipe leaks. However, if you have checked into all of these issues, the problem could also be worn out shower components, in which case you will need to upgrade the shower itself.
- Limescale Build-Up: If you live in an area with particularly hard, minerally water, there is a good chance that sediment will start to build up on your showerhead, taps, and faucet over time. In addition to looking unattractive, this sediment, aka limescale residue, can also interfere with the efficiency of your equipment. Don’t put up with nasty, milky shower parts if this sounds familiar, and call for a shower replacement from our pros at VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air.
- Mold/Mildew Growth: It is not uncommon for a little mold or mildew to grow in the bathroom, simply because of the amount of moisture that accumulates in this space. However, when you start to notice persistent black spots, which means there is a problem. Chances are there is a leak in your shower that’s leading to that excessive mold growth. Mold spores can be extremely toxic for your health, so always call a professional if you notice them in your bathroom.
- Visible Cracks/Damage: If the porcelain, tiles, showerhead, doors, and other elements of your shower are all cracked and damaged, it’s better to just call for a replacement. As mentioned above, VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air can replace certain components of your system, or install an energy-efficient, completely brand new shower, designed to last for years to come.
Enjoy the Shower of Your Dreams!
If your morning shower is starting your day off on a bad foot, you can always call VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air. Our Westchester County shower pros are available for same-day service, and also provide free estimates over the phone (in-person estimates are available for big ticket items). VP Plumbing, Heating & Air proudly serves Mount Kisco, New Rochelle, Peekskill, Rye, Scarsdale, Trumbull, and surrounding areas.
We also offer a number of deals and specials, so you can always afford our quality work. And with approval from HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List, and favorable reviews from customers across Westchester County, Ossining, Peekskill, and Lower Manhattan, you already know you’re going to be satisfied when you hire our experts at VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air.
Respectful of surroundings and polite.- Gregory K.
The experiences and services were the best I've ever had!- Derrick E.
It went very well.- A Satisfied Customer
They had an excellent customer service- A Satisfied Customer
Everything was good.- A Satisfied Customer