Piping & Repiping in Westchester County
When the Time Comes to Repipe Your Home
Your pipes are basically the veins of your plumbing system. Just as your veins pump blood to your vital organs to help your body function, your pipes pump water to your important plumping appliances so your home can function. Your pipes also get rid of toxic wastewater, and vent dangerous gasses. In the most basic sense, without working pipes, there’s no such thing as working plumbing.
At VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air, we provide essential piping and repiping services so your water always flows freely and your plumbing needs are always met. Backed by 30 years of experience, you can count on our experts to get the job done right and done quickly, so you never have to go without working piping for long. We are approved by HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List, meaning you can rely on our services to live up to the highest standards. And with our stellar work ethic and commitment to customer satisfaction, you’ll never need to hire another plumbing company once you’ve got VP’s on your side. Call today for Westchester County repiping service, and give your pipes the treatment they deserve.
Call VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air today at (914) 506-5752.
When Do I Need Repiping Service?
VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air understands that committing to something like whole-home repiping can feel quite daunting. However, we ensure you that it’s better for your property in the long-run not to put off this service too long. The last thing you want to do is wait till you end up with a burst pipe on your hands, forcing you to pay thousands of dollars in repairs to take care of severe water damage. Fortunately, our Westchester County repiping pros will do everything we can to make this process as easy as possible. Our team is equipped with the training and tools to get your piping system up and running again ASAP. Plus, by installing new pipes, you will be strengthening your property value, putting you in a much better position for when/if you decide to sell your home.
You should consider calling VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air for repiping service if:
- Your pipes are prone to leaking: While everyone deals with pipe leaks, it is important not to ignore them, especially the more frequently they occur. Even small leaks can end up costing you a ton of money every year in unnecessary utility expenses, plus the longer you wait to deal with a leak, the greater chance there is that flooding or water damage will occur. Call VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air for leak detection, and we will efficiently be able to determine whether there are enough leaks in your system to merit repiping.
- Your pipes are corroded: Visible evidence of corrosion on pipes is never good. Again, while all piping is prone to some wear and tear over time, increased corrosion is a sign your pipes are breaking down, and may soon start to leak. Plus corroded pipes lead to rust and other sediment in your water supply.
- You are dealing with low water pressure: Low water pressure is a common sign there are corrosion and blockages building in your pipes. When this happens, your pipes can end up bursting, causing extensive property damage.
- You are dealing with slow drains: Like low water pressure, slow drains are a strong sign of pipe clogs. Watch out for nasty back-ups throughout your home, and if any of your pipes do burst, call VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air right away.
- Your home is more than 30-years-old: During the first half of the 20th century, it was extremely common for pipes to be manufactured with gallivanted steel. This zinc-coated material was thought to be a safe alternative to lead, though homeowners soon found out it broke down quickly, becoming corroded after just a few decades. After galvanized steel fell out of fashion, polybutylene became the go-to material in many homes. However, by the mid-90s it was determined this type of piping could not hold up against the chemicals put in most municipal water supplies. If your home is over 30-years-old, there is a good chance it was made with these types of pipes, meaning you should call for repiping service ASAP.
Quality Piping Materials
Whether you are repiping your current home or constructing a new house and looking for quality piping in Westchester County, VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air has the top-notch piping materials you need. We can provide you with durable PEX piping, made of a tough plastic that can last for up to 100 years. If you’re looking for another long-lasting plastic material that is resistant to leaks and breakage, you may also want to go with PVC pipes. And of course, copper pipes continue to be a strong metal option, with a lifespan of around 70-80 years.
Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late—Get Your Home Repiped Today!
For a Westchester County repiping company that’s always honest and true to its word, you can’t go wrong with VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air. We provide free estimates and have flat rates, so you get a good deal every time. We also offer various coupons and specials, because we care about making our services affordable for everybody. VP Plumbing, Heating & Air proudly provide piping services in Mount Kisco, New Rochelle, Peekskill, Rye, Scarsdale, Trumbull, and surrounding areas.
Our business is built on a strong foundation of faith, family, and heritage, and has a reputation for going above and beyond for our community. So if you are looking to get your home repiped and want to hire a business that truly cares about its customers, call VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air today—Spanish-speaking services are available upon request!
Respectful of surroundings and polite.- Gregory K.
The experiences and services were the best I've ever had!- Derrick E.
It went very well.- A Satisfied Customer
They had an excellent customer service- A Satisfied Customer
Everything was good.- A Satisfied Customer