Westchester County Boiler Services
Call Today for Top-Notch Boiler Repairs & Replacements
A boiler is a unique piece of equipment, in that it is half plumbing appliance, half HVAC system. Boilers both generate heat to keep your home comfortable during winter, and keep your water warm year-round. Given the multi-faceted nature of this device, and its utmost importance to your household, it is essential to hire a company that has the relevant skills and experience to take care of your boiler, with a team you can trust to get the job done right and right away.
Luckily for you, VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air offers Westchester County boiler services backed by 30 years of experience. Our highly trained technicians and plumbers have a reputation for delivering five-star work, and also provide same-day appointments, so you never have to wait long to get your boiler up and running again. When it comes to installations, we stand by our products, and only use the leading tools and technology on the market. Plus, with flat rates on all our services and dispatch fees that may be waived depending on distance, it’s easy to get a great deal when you hire VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air.
Call (914) 506-5752 today for boiler repair and replacement in Mount Kisco, New Rochelle, Peekskill, Rye, Scarsdale, Trumbull, and surrounding areas.
Quality Boiler Maintenance & Repairs
Any experienced plumber or technician will tell you that when it comes to repairs, sooner is always better. That’s why if you have been having problems getting hot water throughout your house, or you are having trouble warming your home up this winter, do not hesitate to give us a call. The longer you wait to deal with these issues, the worse they are likely to get—until you have to replace your system altogether. That’s why VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air suggests calling us for annual boiler maintenance, so you can avoid unnecessary repairs and keep your unit in tip-top shape for when you need it most. Call for boiler repairs and maintenance now, and help keep your household comfortable all year-long.
VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air can provide professional boiler tune-ups and repairs including:
- Controls inspection
- Piping inspection and repair
- Expansion tank inspection and repair
- Valve maintenance and repair
- Switch maintenance and repair
- Combustion airchecks
- Boiler flooding service
When to Replace Your Boiler in Westchester County & the Surrounding Areas
Even the highest quality boilers only tend to last 10-15 years—and that’s if they have received regular maintenance and inspections. Eventually, there is likely to come a time when your boiler needs so many repairs, it is simpler just to put in a new one altogether. That’s why VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air is here to replace your current boiler quickly and correctly. Our professionals will set up your system so it functions at peak efficiency for years to come—unlike what you would get with amateur operation. Our team is also familiar with all the top makes and models on the market, and is equipped to serve the heating and water needs of virtually any home. With winter temperatures regularly dipping into the low 20s in Westchester County, Ossining, Peekskill, and Lower Manhattan, it is important to ensure your boiler is always functioning its best. So if your system no longer meets your household’s needs, make sure to contact VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air ASAP.
Top signs it may be time to call us for a boiler installation include:
- Frequent Leaks: A leak is an almost surefire sign that your boiler is nearing the end of its lifespan. It’s possible that a seal or valve on the system is broken, but rather than just replacing one component, it’s often simpler to replace the whole thing, given how expensive leaks are to repair. Moreover, boiler leaks can lead to flooding and significant water/structural damage in your home, not to mention dangerous electrical short circuits. For the sake of yourself and everyone else in your household, if you have noticed water pooling around/coming out of your boiler, make sure to call for service immediately.
- Rising Costs: If it is becoming more expensive every season to use your boiler, and repairs have not fixed the problem, you will probably need to pull the trigger on replacing your unit. As your boiler decreases in energy efficiency, you are likely to spend more in bills, while your system struggles and works harder to heat your home. For the sake of comfort and cost, the better choice is to install a new system in this scenario.
- Outdated Parts: If you call for a boiler repair and find your engineer is not able to find the replacement parts necessary to fix your system, you’re probably going to have to install a new one instead. It’s more cost-efficient to upgrade to an entirely new system rather than to keep replacing components of an outdated one, and if your boiler is at least ten years old, it’s probably almost at the end of its lifespan anyway.
- Wrong Flame Color: Your boiler flame should ALWAYS be blue—never yellow. A yellow flame can indicate a possible carbon monoxide leak, which poses a deadly threat to everyone in your home. Carbon monoxide is a colorless odorless gas, so monitoring your boiler’s flame to ensure it is functioning properly is extremely important. You should also look for black soot around the unit, as this is another sign that CO is being emitted.
- Trouble Heating Your Home: Ultimately, if it gets to the point where your boiler is heating your home/water supply unevenly, or not heating it at all, you will have to replace your unit. Our Westchester County boiler technicians at VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air will do everything we can to repair your system and keep it running for as long as possible, but if it fails to do its basic job, installing a new boiler is pretty much your only course of option.
Let VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Upgrade Your Boiler Today
At VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air, we believe everyone deserves to have a comfortable home, which is why we provide honest, affordable work to all our customers. We offer a variety of deals and specials, so you can save as much as possible on our services. With a work ethic built on integrity and a passion for developing relationships with local homeowners, you can rely on our family-owned company for straightforward answers and long-lasting results. Contact us for a free estimate, and remember, Spanish-speaking services are available upon request!
Respectful of surroundings and polite.- Gregory K.
The experiences and services were the best I've ever had!- Derrick E.
It went very well.- A Satisfied Customer
They had an excellent customer service- A Satisfied Customer
Everything was good.- A Satisfied Customer