Westchester County Bathtub Installation & Repair
Make Bathtime Your Time!
Are you sick of your old, outdated tub that no longer accommodates your needs? Tired of constantly cleaning away grime or mold when you’re trying to get clean? Looking for a way to upgrade bathtime but don’t know where to start? Then call VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air today! We offer Westchester County bathtub installation and repair for homes big and small.
Our plumbers carry nothing but the latest, industry-leading products, so you never receive anything less than the best. Our work is also completed quickly, meaning you can start enjoying your tub sooner rather than later. And with a reputation for delivering satisfaction over and over again, there’s no reason to hire anyone else when it comes time to gives your tub the makeover it deserves. Call VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air today, and make bath time your time once more.
For bathtub repair and installation in Westchester County and surrounding areas, dial (914) 506-5752 now.
What Bathtub Repairs Do You Offer?
At VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air, we are capable of repairing all types of bathtubs. new and old. Our plumbers are backed by decades of experience, meaning they can handle every kind of tub on the market. We are equipped with the tools to make outdated bathtubs look beautiful again, and to turn leaky, poorly functioning tubs into a bathtime oasis. We believe that no one should have to worry when it comes to something as fundamental as washing and cleaning, and we promise to give your tub a makeover so comprehensive, you won’t even recognize it when we are done.
We’ll also keep our work area clean throughout the service process, and if you are ever unsatisfied with the end result, just let us know and we’ll do our best to correct it. Call today for top-notch bathtub repairs in Westchester County and surrounding communities—we’ll help you get the tub of your dreams!
VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air offers:
- Shower/bathtub repairs
- Porcelain bathtub repairs
- Porcelain chip repairs
- Porcelain sink repairs
- Tile grout repairs
- Cultured marble repairs
- Thermal crack repairs
- Fiberglass bathtub repairs
- Fiberglass shower crack repairs
- Acrylic bathtub repairs
- Hot tub repairs
When Is It Time to Replace My Bathtub?
If you have lived in the same house long enough, are going through an extensive bathroom remodel, or are simply tired of the way your existing bathtub looks or feels, it may be time to install a new tub altogether. Fortunately, VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air can offer you a range of brand new bathtub replacements sure to satisfy your bathing needs for years to come. How do you know when it is definitely time to replace your tub? Keep reading to learn more. Remember, you do not want to wait too long to call for this service. Waiting to install a new tub in a timely manner could result in flooding and extensive water damage, and you definitely do not want to spend a ton of money on unnecessary plumbing repairs if you can avoid it!
Top signs it’s time to call us for Westchester County bathtub installation include:
- Constant Leaks: If you keep seeing pooling around your tub, water trickling through cracks, or puddles appearing around your bathroom, it’s probably because there is a leak or multiple leaks in your tub. Stepping out of the shower and being surrounded by water on the floor is not normal. Moreover, it isn’t safe. Don’t discount the structural damage these kind of leaks can pose when they seep into your floor— not to mention the immediate danger they pose every time you get out of the tub. Contact VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air if you are dealing with a leaky tub ASAP.
- Visible Cracks: It’s inevitable for all bathtubs to crack over the years; even the most high-quality porcelain isn’t immune to eventual wears and tears. That said, a ton of visible cracks is nothing to look the other way on. In addition to leading to the kind of dangerous leaks mentioned above, lots of visible cracks in your bathtub also means your equipment isn’t retaining water the way it should—and why waste money on your water bill while downgrading your bathing experience at the same time? Look for cracks that start out small but eventually expand in your bathtub, and when those cracks start to overwhelm, contact our pros at VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air.
- Frequent Mold or Mildew: Again, given the amount of moisture that’s generated in your bathtub, some small black spots are harmless, and fairly easy to wipe away. However, the more these black spots expand, the more you should be concerned. Because these spots aren’t just spots—they’re nasty mold and mildew, which can affect your health if left ignored long enough. In addition to releasing spores that affect your lungs, the presence of mold is also a telltale sign that your bathtub finish is eroding, and there may be significant pitting in your tub—i.e. peeling you cannot get rid of. This is another natural occurrence once your tub gets old enough, and the moisture starts to chip away at it. But when your tub starts to peel, you can also have cracks and leaks on your hands, meaning that for the health and comfort of your entire family, you’re better replacing your tub altogether.
- Noticeable Stains: While we all want our bathtubs to retain their beautiful, porcelain whiteness for as long as possible, older tubs eventually develop nasty brown water stains. While this won’t necessarily affect your ability to bathe, these stains won’t come out either, and present a huge eyesore every time you step into the bathroom. For the aesthetic value of your home, it’s often easier to just replace your tub than to try to keep scrubbing these stains away. And speaking of aesthetic value…
- Outdated Fixtures/Styles/Size: Every homeowner’s needs change over time. You have children, and you need more room. You get older, and you need more support. Or maybe you simply don’t like the way your tub looks anymore. If any of this is ringing a bell for you, VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air can offer you a tub upgrade that fits your current needs and the needs of everyone in your household.
Get the Bathtub You Deserve Today with VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air!
Whether you want a bigger tub for your kids to splash around in or are just looking for a more luxurious bathing option for yourself, do not hesitate to give VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air a call. We offer numerous deals and specials to make our work more affordable for everyone, regardless of your budget. VP Plumbing, Heating & Air proudly serves Mount Kisco, New Rochelle, Peekskill, Rye, Scarsdale, Trumbull, and surrounding areas.We also provide free estimates, Spanish-speaking services, and same-day appointments upon request. Call our HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List-approved company today to schedule bathtub repair or installation, and discover why we are the family-owned and operated business locals trust for all their bathtub and other plumbing needs.
Respectful of surroundings and polite.- Gregory K.
The experiences and services were the best I've ever had!- Derrick E.
It went very well.- A Satisfied Customer
They had an excellent customer service- A Satisfied Customer
Everything was good.- A Satisfied Customer