Drain Repair in Fairfield County, Putnam County & Beyond
Our Trusted Plumbers Fix Drains Quickly & Cleanly!
When we use our drains, we rarely need to worry about them working. For years, our drains can work without issues—until suddenly they don’t. When waste starts backing into our homes or a drain starts to work annoyingly slow, it’s time to call VP's Plumbing, Heating & Air! Our team of drain repair plumbers serve Fairfield County, Putnam County, and the surrounding areas.
We’ve been trusted to do drain repairs for over 30 years. Customers trust us because of our upfront pricing, honest advice, and constant focus on doing the job right the first time. Our plumbers will always consider your preferences and budget as they work to make sure your drains function like new again!
Call us now for a same-day appointment for your drain repair needs in Fairfield and Putnam Counties. We’re ready to provide a free estimate at (203) 486-9050.
When Do You Need to Repair Your Drain Lines?
Though you can’t see your drains, you should pay close attention to how they’re working. Drains that slowdown or start backing up with water and sewage should be addressed immediately. While there are some solutions on the market that can provide temporary relief, drain issues are often a sign that your drains need to be thoroughly cleaned or repaired by an experienced plumber.
If left ignored, broken drain lines can damage your home and destroy your yard. Importantly, the sooner you catch the need for a drain repair, the less likely it’ll be that it’ll turn into a costly emergency. That’s why we always recommend having your drain and sewer lines inspected by our plumbers!
Signs that you need a drain repair include:
- Unpleasant odors emitting from your drains, pipes, and other parts of your home.
- Slow drainage that could be a sign of more serious problems with your lines. While a slow drain might be a sign of a simple clog, it could also mean that your pipes have a serious blockage that could cause them to burst or crack.
- Pooling water near your drains or on other parts of your property. Remember that a drain line leak can show itself far from your actual drains. Unexplained pools of water in your home or yard can be a sign that your drains need attention from a plumber as soon as possible.
- Lush, green patches in your yard don’t always mean that you’re a great gardener! Instead, they could be a sign that your drain lines are leaking and triggering plant growth in your yard. If one part of your property seems to be growing grass and other plants faster than others, you might have leaking drain lines caused by root intrusion.
- An increase in pests around your home can be encouraged by ruptured drain and sewer lines. If creatures such as mice and insects return to your home even though you’ve called a pest control company for help, it might be time to reinforce their work with an inspection from our plumbers!
How to Avoid Clogged Drains
We ask our drains to do a lot. Each day, they take away water, sewage, food particles, hair, oil, and other debris. With time, these items can accumulate, and your drains will need to be unclogged with a plunger, snake, or via hydrojetting (if the clogs are extreme).
Preventing these items from going down your drain can help them work longer and more efficiently:
- Soap scum
- Hygienic products
- Paper products
- Flushable wipes (none are really flushable, no matter what the packaging says!)
- Grease, fats, and oils from cooking
- Food, especially starchy or fibrous items
Remember, some drain issues are caused by the roots of trees growing into pipes and cracking or blocking them. If you’d like to prevent this, it might be wise to work with a plumber to determine where your plumbing lines are so you can avoid planting intrusive vegetation over them. If you have a tree that’s near your plumbing, make sure it is constantly watered so its roots don’t go “searching” for water from your drain lines.
Call Our Putnam & Fairfield Drain Plumbers at (203) 486-9050
When you call our team, you can trust that we’re suggesting the right drain repair for your problem. If you need a drain line cleaning or replacement, we’ll only suggest the work that’s needed to fix your issues. We're always focused on making sure our customers love what we do so we’re the only plumbers they’ll trust for as long as they’re in the area!
Call (203) 486-9050 for upfront pricing and a free estimate for your drain repair in Putnam County, Fairfield County, and the surrounding areas.
Respectful of surroundings and polite.- Gregory K.
The experiences and services were the best I've ever had!- Derrick E.
It went very well.- A Satisfied Customer
They had an excellent customer service- A Satisfied Customer
Everything was good.- A Satisfied Customer