Your boiler does much more than keep your house and water warm—it keeps you comfortable! That’s why VP's Plumbing, Heating & Air takes it seriously when you have a boiler repair, installation, or maintenance need. We’ve earned a reputation over the last three decades for making customers happy, getting the job done right, and keeping them as comfortable as possible! We do this with honest pricing, great plumbing services, and a staff that’s as polite as they are experienced.
Call now at (914) 506-5752 for a free estimate.
If you suspect your boiler needs repairs or maintenance, having it done sooner than later is always a great idea. Putting off boiler repairs or a maintenance issue could make the problem worse and more expensive to fix!
Our boiler repair experts handle issues such as:
- Controls inspection
- Piping inspection and repair
- Expansion tank inspection and repair
- Valve maintenance and repair
- Switch maintenance and repair
- Combustion airchecks
- Boiler flooding service
Importantly, we’ll never suggest work that you don’t need. If you need your boiler replaced, we’ll make sure the work is done right and will last. We only suggest work that you need and will only try to install a new boiler in your home if we think it’s the best solution for you and your wallet!
Does My Boiler Need to Be Replaced?
Boilers have a hard job. For about 10-15 years, they can reliably heat water without issue. Yet, as they work, boilers develop problems that are unavoidable when heat, water, and energy are combined into a unit. If the cost of fixing your boiler outweighs the cost of buying a new one, it might be time to upgrade. Additionally, replacing an older boiler can help you save energy, money, and the frustration of dealing with an aging unit!
Signs that you need to replace a boiler include:
- Frequent leaks indicate that your boiler’s components are aging and wearing down.
- Increased energy bills caused by an aging boiler that is losing efficiency.
- Outdated parts might mean it’s difficult, expensive, or even impossible to fix your older boiler.
- A yellow flame might indicate that your boiler should be replaced. Flames should always be blue—any different color could be the sign of a carbon monoxide leak.
- Difficulty heating your home can indicate that your boiler can’t keep up with your demands. Modern units can be more efficient while also meeting the needs of your household!
We’re standing by to make a same-day appointment for your emergency boiler service needs. Call now at (914) 506-5752 for a free estimate.
“Reasonable group. Installed a LP conversion kit into a double oven. No scratches on the appliance or floors, wore shoe covers, respectful of surroundings and polite.”Gregory K.
Customized Solutions Tailored to Your Problem
Transparent Plumbers Serving With Integrity
Serving Westchester County for Over 30 Years