Bronx Perma-Liner™ Services
Professional Sewer Line Repair
Your sewer line is responsible for safely transporting wastewater away from your home, so when something is wrong with it, you could be faced with a plumbing emergency. If your sewer line isn’t functioning properly, you need a fast and reliable repair. That’s where VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air comes in. Using Perma-Liner cured-in-place-piping equipment, our team can effectively repair your sewer line in no time at all. Perma-liner is the very best solution for your sewer line problems and our experts guarantee a perfect installation.
When you turn to VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air for trenchless sewer repair, you can expect:
- Same-day emergency appointments
- Free estimates
- Upfront pricing
- Customized solutions
- Financing options
- Exceptional workmanship
Why settle for any other plumber when you can have the best of the best on your side?
Call (914) 313-8530 for Perma-Liner services in the Bronx. We can also be reached online.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repair
Because your sewer line is underground, you won’t be able to physically see if your piping becomes damaged. This makes it difficult for homeowners to understand when their sewer line is broken. Luckily, there are a few warning signs you can look for that will let you know when you need to call VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air.
Signs you need to repair your sewer line include:
- There is an unexplained puddle of water in your yard
- Your lawn has an extra-green patch of grass
- Your drains reek of sewage
- There are gurgling or bubbling sounds coming from your drains
- Your toilet clogs easily and overflows often
- You’ve noticed an increase in pest activity in your home or yard
- You have multiple slow or clogged drains
- Your toilet is making gurgling sounds
- Sewage comes up your drains
- Your toilet isn’t flushing properly
- Water comes up your drains when you flush the toilet
If you suspect something is wrong with your sewer line, call VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air right away. We are here to determine the cause of the problem and carefully explain your options to you.
Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Repair
Traditional sewer repairs are invasive as they require extensive digging and excavation. They are also often quite time consuming as it can take a while before plumbers are able to locate the problem with your pipes. Trenchless sewer repair, however, is quite the opposite. Using advanced tools and technologies, these types of repairs can be completed without tearing your yard apart.
Some of the key benefits of trenchless sewer repair include:
- Saves time: Perma-Liner services are completed in a fraction of the time it takes to perform a traditional sewer repair. This is because technicians won’t have to spend a ton of time tearing your yard apart and searching for the area of your pipe that needs to be repaired. This also means you don’t have to spend time restoring your yard after your sewer line is fixed.
- Saves money: Minimal digging also means lower service costs. Your techs won’t be spending as much time and exerting as much effort as they would need to for a traditional sewer repair.
- Preserves your landscape: Many homeowners are left having to replace large chunks of their lawns, driveways, or patios following traditional sewer repairs, but you don’t have to worry about that with Perma-Liner services because they involve little to no digging.
At VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air, we are in the business of making your life easier, which is why we are proud to offer minimally invasive trenchless sewer repair services. Our Bronx Perma-Liner professionals are fully qualified to repair your sewer line.
The Perma-Liner Process
The Perma-Liner process involves using a patented cured-in-place-pipe repair system. A deflated balloon coated in an epoxy resin is inserted into the broken area of the pipe and inflated. Once the balloon is inflated, the epoxy resin molds to the inside of the damaged pipe, effectively forming a brand-new pipe with a watertight permanent seal. After curing in place, the new pipe can last as long as 50 years before needing to be replaced.
Backed by 30+ Years of Service Excellence
At VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air, your comfort and safety are our utmost priorities. A damaged sewer line can cause you all sorts of problems, and our team isn’t about to let that happen. The moment you detect a problem, give us a call and we will arrive promptly in fully stocked trucks ready to get to the bottom of it. Using advanced camera technology, we can easily detect the exact location of any sewer line damage before coming up with a treatment plan. Every sewer line issue is unique, and you can count on us to deliver a customized and effective solution to yours.
For Perma-Liner services in the Bronx, call (914) 313-8530. Our trenchless sewer line repair pros are here to make the repair process easy as can be.
Respectful of surroundings and polite.- Gregory K.
The experiences and services were the best I've ever had!- Derrick E.
It went very well.- A Satisfied Customer
They had an excellent customer service- A Satisfied Customer
Everything was good.- A Satisfied Customer