As a family owned and operated company, VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air understands the importance of a functional and comfortable home. That’s why you can count on us to deliver the premium-quality, affordable plumbing and HVAC services you deserve. As the go-to home service provider in the area, our skilled technicians get the job done right the first time, every time. Using state-of-the-art tools and technologies, we can handle any repair, replacement, maintenance, or installation service efficiently and effectively.
With VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air on your side, you can expect:
- Free estimates
- Upfront, flat-rate pricing
- Flexible financing options
- Special coupons and offers
Our team stands behind our work, which is why we back each of our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We can handle residential and commercial jobs of all sizes.
For reliable plumbing, heating, and AC services in Mt. Vernon, call (914) 506-5752.
Your family relies heavily on your plumbing system, so it is important to take good care of it. As soon as you detect a problem, turn to VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air for a solution. Ignoring even minor issues can lead to a plumbing disaster in no time at all, so repairs are always best done early on.
You need to call a Mt. Vernon plumber at VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air if:
- One or more of your drains is clogged
- Your toilet won’t stop running
- There was a sudden spike in your water bill
- You discover water damage but aren’t sure what caused it
- Your water pressure is very low
- There are bits of sediment in your water
- You can hear water running when no appliances are in use
- You’ve noticed an increase in pest activity on your property
- You have no hot water
- Your toilet overflows frequently
- Water comes up your drains when you flush
- Your water heater is leaking
- Your toilet is wobbly
No job is too big or too small for our skilled plumbers. We have extensive experience servicing both residential and commercial plumbing systems of all sizes. Simply give us a call, and we will be there to take care of the issue in no time.
Is Something Wrong with My HVAC System?
HVAC systems are designed to last a long time, but that doesn’t mean the occasional repair won’t be necessary. The key to taking care of your heater and AC is bringing in VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air at first sight of a problem. Handling repairs early on minimizes the amount of damage you have to deal with and keeps your system in much better shape.
You need to schedule an HVAC inspection if:
- The temp inside never seems to reach the temp set on your thermostat
- Your heater is blowing cool air
- Your system constantly cycles on and off
- The air coming from your air registers has a funky odor
- Your AC is blowing warm air
- There was an unexpected spike in your energy bill
- Your system is making loud noises during operation
- There is water leaking from your AC
- The furnace pilot light is yellow instead of blue
- Your airflow is weak or inconsistent
- The AC evaporator coils are frozen
- The humidity levels inside are much higher than usual
Our Mt. Vernon heating and AC professionals are here to make sure your HVAC systems are functioning safely and effectively. You can always count on us for thorough inspections, honest advice, and top-quality workmanship.
30+ Years of Exceptional Service
Backed by 30+ years of service experience, the technicians at VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air have seen it all. We are familiar with all brands and models of equipment and can handle any comfort service you may need.
Our Mt. Vernon plumbing and HVAC services include:
- Bathtub installation/repair
- Boiler services
- Fixture replacement
- Gas line modification
- Leak detection
- Shower installation/repair
- Toilet installation/repair
- Water heater repair
- Water pump services
- Drain cleaning
- Drain replacement
- Drain repair
- Sewer inspection
- Commercial plumbing
- HVAC services
Finding a home service provider you can actually trust isn’t all that easy. Luckily, VP’s Plumbing, Heating & Air is here to make it so. Our skilled plumbers and HVAC technicians are proud to serve the members of our community by providing them with the most reliable services around. Your safety and comfort are our utmost priorities, so you can always count on us to complete each service with the utmost care and attention to detail.
Call (914) 506-5752 or contact us online to schedule a service. We look forward to serving you!
Customized Solutions Tailored to Your Problem
Transparent Plumbers Serving With Integrity
Serving Westchester County for Over 30 Years
“Reasonable group. Installed a LP conversion kit into a double oven. No scratches on the appliance or floors, wore shoe covers, respectful of surroundings and polite.”Gregory K.